The New Clubhouse is built. Inspired by and perhaps a product of Frank Lloyd Wright's work was built by Frank Lloyd Wright's protege William Drummond. The new Clubhouse eventually had two major additions. The ladies locker room was added in 1925 and larger additions were built in the 1940's to include The Grill room, The 19th Hole and a new men's locker room and a pro shop.